Do you have a favorite Big Green Egg recipe? One that makes your barbecue guests go bonkers and your mouth water just thinking about it? If so, we want it!
Outdora is proud to be the sponsor of Sonoma’s first annual Big Green Egg festival! In honor of this EGGciting event, Outdora is holding a Big Green Egg recipe contest. The winner gets the Big Green Egg Cookbook, a $50 retail value. Also, the winning recipe will be featured by one of our celebrity chefs at Outdora’s Big Green Egg festival in Spring of 2011.
Submit your original Big Green Egg recipe by email to email@example.com. Please include your name, city/state and any pertinent information you’d like to include about yourself in the blog post. If you have a picture of either your dish or yourself, send it! We’d be happy to include it in the post with your recipe.
Once your recipe is approved, it will be posted to the Big Green Egg Recipes Contest section of our blog. We leave the judging to our audience. Vote for your favorite recipe by clicking the Facebook “like” button.
1) No purchase is necessary.
2) Contest is void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3) Recipe MUST be original. An original recipe is the product of one’s own mind and is not a copy or imitation. If the recipe is derived from a previously published one, it must have at least four significant ingredients that are different and the method of preparation changed to qualify.
4) Recipe MUST cater to the BIG GREEN EGG.
5) Submission of recipe grants approval to be published on the Outdora Blog (blog.outdora.com)
6) Prizes are nontransferable and may not be redeemed for cash. No substitution of prizes is allowed.
7) Judging of the recipes will be conducted by visitors of the Outdora blog and will be determined by how many Facebook “likes” are associated with that recipe.
8) Except where prohibited by law, entry into the contest constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, recipe, city and state address, and prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation
9) Recipes will be accepted through 1:00 pm on December 31st, 2010 and the winner will be announced no later than January 7th, 2011.